Skip to main content
CoA Phase 2
- Simple: Each segment will have a clearly defined purpose, streamlining process, reporting and usability.
- Efficient: The simplicity of chart changes allow the user to spend more time analyzing and less time reconciling.
- Enduring: The chart structure will align with HR and financial systems now and in the foreseeable future.
What benefits will we gain?
- Align the department segment with the HCM project to drive greater efficiency across university systems
- More consistent and robust financial reporting across the university
- Enhanced transaction management and tracking capability
- Simplified and standardized project accounting
How are we doing it?
- Collaborate: Gather input from Chancellor and central administration units to ensure the proposed changes meet the university’s needs
- Refine: Validate the chart mapping, reconcile data, and pinpoint unit training needs
- Socialize: Open lines of communication and feedback to provide project updates and include unit leadership for local/intra-unit information exchange